Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I’d always felt that I’ve lost my bitching partner(s) after fading with my old clique. &It so happened that after my separation with Jeremy, there came about more heart2heart talks with Hui Yu. Initially, none around thought we’d be this close, but after a couple of truthful moments spent, I have found myself th best partner, &we both are th sisters that nobody can mess with. Straightforward with piercing hearts-words, th quality time spent definitely brought comfort.

Slut #5 was drawn into our conversation, happy guessing y’know who. I used t groom you up like my own self, showering you with th sweetest love and care. Took it for granted, I closed an eye yet th truth that you kept backstabbing me non-stop has totally destroyed th trust I had in you. Think back, I treated you like a princess but you took me as grassy hay. Your apologies brought numbness in me, softened my heart. Guys praised you for your looks; you took ‘em as you were a real beau. Are you even American’s top super model? Snap your fingers, you’re just a young punk. You thought you had th potential, but you’re just a small wannabe gangster. Oh, I simply suspect your evil mindset acting innocent. Do stop acting on th sly& please, stop those bootlicking business of yours and snatching others’ love.

ginnapi ah ginnapi, small fry only wanna step big sibo? your miaxia kan hiang meh? hiang ki tolo, hiang ki le eh kaki litao nia ah? suahki ki longpia mahoh, aika limbu buah stunt, ka limbu chior siaoe sibo? chior wa eh yandao laopeh aimai? ki horgaogan kahoh la, sotong kia.